Monday, July 12, 2010

Shots of the Fling Part 2

Ok , Now it's time to dance!!! It was what I was waiting for all night!!
Jonah is showing off his moves!!
Riah showing off something else. LOL
I couldn't get a good shot of Molly because she just kept spinning.Check out that hair though!!!
And the winner Is...... She was trying to outdo Jonah and she did!!
Connar was acting all shy and then the truth came out. He is not too cool for crazy dancing afterall. These make me laugh every time I look at them!
Lydia getting down!! Really we were surprised that she did not fall down. Rock on Sister.
Too cute!! Livy was giggling w/ embarrassment but she couldn't help herself.
Annalise bustin a move. I tell ya Break Dancing  must run in the family. Go Annalise!!
It's time for Family  Feud!!!! I must say that my team kicked butt. Woot Woot!!!
Molly and Livy modeling the Tu Tus we made to auction off.
And here is a little taste of the goodies that were donated for the auctions. :0) So thankful!!!
This is the beautiful quilt that my Mother in law made and donated. My Aunt Judy was blessed to take this home!! She was so excited!
I love the tag and what it says. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment